Last Update: October 2021
- USE OF OUR WEBSITE
You agree that:
- You may only use the Website to make legitimate inquiries or orders.
- You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- If you do not give us all the information that we need, we may not be able to complete your order.
- You will not attempt to interfere in any way with the Site’s network, or our networks, or related network security, or attempt to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system.
- You will not use the Site to engage in conduct that would constitute a civil or criminal offense, or that otherwise violates any city, state, national or international law or regulation.
- By placing an order through the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
2. ORDERING, SHIPPING AND TAXES
- Allure by Lee Petra Grebenau is a collection of “made-to-order” couture gowns, crafted at our atelier for all your glamorous events.
- As the Allure couture gowns are made-to-order, we begin crafting your item (the “Item”) especially for you only once your order is placed.
- Your Item will be ready for delivery within eight (8) to twelve (12) weeks of receipt of your order.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and request to deliver your Item earlier, and we will do our best to accommodate your request and support your needs. Express delivery may be subject to the payment of additional fees.
- Customizations and personalization of the Allure gowns might be possible. If you are interested, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com. Please note however that customization and personalization may be subject to the payment of extra fees and result in a delay in our normal delivery times.
- We offer you free shipping. We will notify you when your order ships and will send you a tracking number so that you are able to track your order.
- Your order may be subject to customs, duties, VAT and other taxes in your country. These will be borne by and paid for by you.
- Please bear in mind that we shall not be responsible or liable for any delays in delivery and shipment caused by events beyond our reasonable control, such as strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, government or quasi-governmental authorities’ actions, acts of terrorism, earthquakes, power outages, pandemics or epidemics (or similar regional health crisis).
- We start processing orders as soon as they are submitted via the Website and therefore, we might be unable to change or cancel your order once received. This includes changes to your order, payment method, shipping address, and shipping method. However, if you wish to exchange your Item once received, please adhere to the “Returns and Exchanges” terms listed below.
1. “Cancellation of a transaction in accordance with the Israeli Consumer Protection (Cancellation of a Transaction) Regulations, (2010 התשע”א-) and the Consumer Protection Law, ((התשמ”א-1981“
2. Since Allure garments are manufactured upon order (Made to order), i.e., a product that is manufactured especially upon customer’s request and / or your measurements, you (the customer) are not entitled to cancel the transaction, unless the seller (Lee Petra Grebenau/Allure) agrees to it and according to the conditions set and brought to your attention.
3. We (Lee Petra Grebenau/Allure) may cancel a transaction or sale, in whole or in part, for the below reasons:
2. If it is discovered that the customer has entered incorrect details when registering on the site and / or placing the order
3. If an act or omission has been committed which may harm the site and / or any third parties, including customers, employees and suppliers of the site
4. If the use of the website is present and / or possible and / or encouraged and / or assisted in the commission of an act presumed to be illegal under the laws of the State of Israel;
5. If any error occurs, including a clerical error and / or a communication fault and / or any other technical fault that disrupted the price of the product and / or the description of the item on the website and / or in the delivery of the product;
6. In the event that there is a concern that the purchase is made as part of a wholesale purchase and / or for the purpose of resale by the buyer or someone on its behalf;
7. In case of prevention and / or delay due to force majeure, such as, but without detracting from the aforesaid: action of war, hostility, terrorism, cyber sabotage, intentional or unintentional malfunction at the store site, strikes and disasters, exceptional natural events, malfunctions in credit card clearing and any reason Otherwise not the result of an act or omission of the Site;
8. If the product is out of stock after or before a sale has been made (but before delivery to the customer). If the order is canceled as stated, the site will not be responsible and will not bear any damage caused to the customer and / or a third party, including but not only damage due to the purchase of the product by a third party at a higher price;
9. Without derogating from the above, the Company may not approve an order for additional reasons at its sole discretion.
4. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
1. Since the Allure garment are made-to-order, they can not be returned. In case you are not happy with your garment do let us know and we will do our best to assist.
2. Our Items are designed using top-quality materials and fabrics. If by any chance you received a defective, damaged, or incorrect Item, we apologize in advance and will strive to correct, you are welcome to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of the Item, indicate your order number (order number will appear clearly in your confirmation and shipping emails or on your packing slip), and mention the problem.
- We want to ensure that you are happy with your Item. If you have any questions regarding our sizing chart and to ensure that you order the correct size, you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com prior to placing your order.
- If you received your Item and you wish to exchange it for a different size, you are welcome to do so at no additional charge provided that the Item meets our return and exchange requirements set forth below. Please note that in certain countries, you may be required to pay customs’ broker fees upon receipt of your exchanged item.
- Note that you are not entitled to exchange the Item for a different Item and an Item may be exchanged for another size only once. An exchanged Item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- If you wish to exchange your Item, you are asked to notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within five (5) days of the date you received the Item.
- Once we receive your request for an exchange and the request is approved, we will send you instructions as to how to ship the Item and the required shipping labels.
- An exchange of an Item will be allowed only if the Item is unused, undamaged, unworn, unaltered, unwashed and in the same condition as it was received by you. In addition, it must still have all its tags and labels properly attached and be in its original packaging. If you attempt to exchange an Item that does not adhere to these standards, you will not be entitled to exchange the Item, we will notify you of this and will return the original Item to your shipping address at your cost.
- The Item to be exchanged must be physically received by us without any damage or wear and tear within ten (10) days from the date on which you requested to exchange the Item. Items not received by us within such ten (10) day period will not be eligible for exchange.
- Note that we are not responsible for any damage or wear and tear to the Item prior to its return to us. Therefore, you are advised to properly and carefully package the Item to ensure it does not become damaged during shipping.
- Once your Item has been received and approved for exchange by us, you will receive a confirmation via email and we will begin to create your new Item. Your new Item will be ready for delivery within four (4) to eight (8) weeks of our physical receipt of the Item to be exchanged, however we will strive to deliver the Item more quickly to the extent possible.
- We reserve the right to refuse to exchange any Item that does not adhere to our returns and exchanges policy; such Items will not be accepted nor exchanged and will be sent back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- Please note that our customized Items are non-exchangeable (therefore, Items are eligible for exchange only if such items are not customized, personalized, or altered).
5. LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
We publish information on the Site as a convenience to you. While we attempt to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. We reserve the right to make corrections and changes to the Site at any time without notice.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, WHICH IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM OR VIA THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT AND MATERIALS, FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, WHICH ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, OR THEIR FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR THE SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THEREBY WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
We make no warranties of any kind regarding any sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from the Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and we make no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such other sites. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties.
IN NO EVENT SHALL LEE PETRA GREBENAU, ALLURE BY LEE PETRA GREBENAU, OUR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”) ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, OR THE CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONALITY ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS, DATA OR SALES OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGE, TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE IN NATURE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THIS LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCURES OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Due to the open nature of the Website and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, we do not warrant the accuracy and security of information transmitted to or obtained from the Website unless otherwise expressly set out on the Website.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
As between you and us, we are the owner and/or authorized user of any registered or unregistered trademark, trade name and/or service mark appearing on the Site, and the copyright owner or licensee of the Materials on the Site, unless otherwise indicated. The Allure logos, designs, titles, phrases and product names and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, “Intellectual Property”) are owned by us and may be registered in the United States and internationally. You agree not to display or use the Intellectual Property in any manner without our prior permission. Nothing on the Site should be construed to grant any license or right to use any Intellectual Property without our prior written consent.
Except as otherwise provided herein, use of the Site does not grant you a license to any Materials or features you may access on the Site and you may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works of such Materials, features or materials, in whole or in part. Any commercial use of the Site is strictly prohibited, except as allowed herein or otherwise approved by us. You may not download or save a copy of any of the Materials or screens for any purpose except as otherwise provided by us. If you make use of the Site, other than as provided herein, in doing so you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States and/or other countries, as well as applicable state laws, and you may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. The information on the Site including, without limitation, all site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements is protected by law including, but not limited to, copyright law. This does not prevent you from using the Website to the extent necessary to make a copy of any order.
7. COPYRIGHT AND/OR TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT
If you believe a work on the Site constitutes infringement of your copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights please provide us with a written communication at the following email email@example.com containing the following information:
- evidence of your authorization to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted work or trademark;
- a description of the copyrighted work or trademark that you claim has been infringed;
- description of where the alleged infringing material is located on the Site, including the permalink where the material is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or trademark owner or authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; and
- your physical or electronic signature.
8. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
When using our Site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by email or provide you with information by posting notices on our Website, push notifications or messages. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
9. REGISTRATION, PASSWORDS, AND SECURITY
To access some of our services you will have to complete an online registration form. You agree that all information which you submit (“Registration Information”) is true and complete and that you will update your Registration Information to keep this information true and complete.
10. POSTED CONTENT
As part of your use of the Site and services offered on the Site, you may upload, post, distribute or disseminate (collectively, “post”) content and material (including but not limited to, photographs, images you have taken, captions and comments), or you may send or email us material (including but not limited to, photographs you have taken, articles you have written, captions, and comments) which we, at our discretion, may allow you to post (collectively, the “Posted Content”) on the Site. You hereby grant us a right (including any moral rights) and worldwide license to use the Posted Content on the Site and to promote and advertise the Site, Lee Petra Grebenau, Allure by Lee Petra Grebenau and our affiliates in any way.
You also warrant that if you are not the holder of any such rights, the holder of such rights has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted you the right to grant the license stated above. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any Posted Content. You agree that you will not post any false, inaccurate material or delete or revise any material that was not posted by you. You are responsible for your own postings and are responsible for the consequences of your postings. You agree not to do any of the following:
- post any material that is copyrighted or trademarked unless you own the copyright or trademark or have the owner’s permission (including requisite consents and releases) to post it;
- post any material that reveals a trade secret, unless you own the trade secret or have the owner’s permission to post it;
- post any material that infringes on any intellectual property right of another or on the privacy or publicity rights of another;
- post any material that is unlawful, obscene, pornographic, sexual, indecent, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive or hateful to another user or to any other person or entity;
- post any chain letter or pyramid scheme; or
- post any material that contains a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other computer programming routine or engine that is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
WE HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO REMOVE AND/OR DELETE WITHOUT NOTICE ANY POSTED CONTENT THAT WE DEEM OBJECTIONABLE. YOU CONSENT TO SUCH REMOVAL AND/OR DELETION AND WAIVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST US FOR SUCH REMOVAL AND/OR DELETION.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR FAILURE TO STORE POSTED CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS YOU TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SITE. YOU SHOULD TAKE MEASURES TO PRESERVE COPIES OF ANY DATA, MATERIAL, CONTENT OR INFORMATION YOU POST ON THE SITE.
All notices given by you to us should be given to us preferably via the avenues of contact provided on our “Contact Us” webpage. We may give notice to you via either the email, message, push notification (if consent has been provided) or postal address you provide to us when placing an order.
Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on our Website, 24 hours after an email is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter mailed. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
13. BINDING NATURE;
15. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
16. OUR RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE TERMS